The Scientific Committee of ALEH, will pre-select 20 abstracts of Young Investigators (<40 years) and the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) will reward the 10 best (primary authors) with:
1. USD 1,000 travel award each, to cover the expenses of the trip to Punta Cana
2. ALEH will provide free registration for the XXV ALEH Congress to these 10 authors
ALEH will announce the 10 prizewinners on Wednesday, August 1st, through the websites of ALEH and AASLD.
The II AASLD-ALEH Workshop will be held during the next XXV ALEH 2018 Congress.
This workshop will be held on Saturday, September 22nd from 08:00 to 15:00 and vacancies will be limited.
The program consists of two parts.
In the first part, different topics will be presented in relation to scientific research. Later, in the second part of the workshop the 20 selected abstracts will be presented and includes lunch with the experts of AASLD and ALEH.
AASLD REWARDS THE 3 BEST ABSTRACTS TO ASSIST THE LIVER MEETING IN SAN FRANCISCO 2018
Additionally, AASLD will reward (among the 10 prizewinners) the 3 best abstracts presented. The posters must be presented orally, 3 minutes of presentation and 2 minutes for feedback. The AASLD experts will give their evaluation, not only for the abstract but also for the way in which it was exhibited, the design of the poster, etc. The presentation must be in English.
The primary authors of the 3 best abstracts will receive:
1. USD 1,500 travel award to attend The Liver Meeting in San Francisco (November 11-15, 2018)
2. Complimentary Registration “Flex Package” for The Liver Meeting 2018 in San Francisco (Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course)
3. 1 year free of payment in trainee membership of AASLD
DATES AND REQUIREMENTS
Submission of research papers and application for rewards is due Monday, June 11, 2018
To know the requirements for submitting papers, go to http://www.aleh2018.com/en/abstracts/
The papers presented for the Workshop AASLD-ALEH, does not exclude them to be part of the general abstracts of the Congress, being able to win more than one prize or recognition (plenary)”