Master en Hepatología V Edición 2017 – 2018 Universidad de Alcalá y Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
2 ALEH FELLOWSHIP INCLUDES:
• Enrollment for Master on Hepatology V Edition 2017 – 2018 University of Alcalá and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
• Registration fees
• The objective of the Master on Hepatology is to provide theoretical and practical training in Hepatology, a discipline with an expanding doctrinal body.
Specific training objectives:
• Provide advanced, specialized, global and multidisciplinary training in Hepatology, from the pathogenic bases of liver disease to its diagnosis and treatment.
• Promote the acquisition of skills to manage the patient with liver disease.
• Know future trends in the epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases.
Viral hepatitis I
Viral hepatitis II
Metabolic liver diseases
Autoimmune liver diseases
Hepatic cirrhosis I
Hepatic cirrhosis II
Hepatic cirrhosis III
Hepatocellular carcinoma (CHC) and cholangiocarcinoma
Other liver diseases
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLY:
• Degree of Hepatologist or Gastroenterologist (working in hepatology)
• Maximum age (at the time of application) 35 years
• Be an ALEH Member with daily fees
• Belonging to an ALEH Member Country
• Be sponsored by the ALEH Representative in your country – See ALEH Representatives
The applicant must enclose:
a. Title Certificate (of Medicine and Specialty)
b. Sponsorship letter from ALEH Representative of your country